Dear authors, partners and friends,
The Editorial Board of e3 invites potential authors to submit original and innovative articles for evaluation by the Scientific Board, in a double-blind peer review.
About the e3:
e3 is a scientific journal, owned by Ponteditora, whose editorial line publishes original texts dedicated to scientific research and focuses on Business Education, Business, Technologies, Mathematics & Statistics; Entrepreneurship & Sustainability; Finance & Accounting; Leadership & Management; Marketing & Communication; Strategy & Development.
- ISSN (PRINT) 2183-380X | (ONLINE) 2183-7201
- Qualis 2017-2020
- DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals - ACESSO; Crossref - ACESSO; RCAAP - Repositório Científico de Acesso Aberto de Portugal - ACESSO; Index Copernicus International - ACESSO; Dialnet - ACESSO; Sherpa Romeo – ACESSO; B-on - ACESSO; OpenAIRE - ACESSO; among others.
- Computer Networks, Mobility and Pervasive Systems;
- Open Data;
- Knowledge Engineering;
- Knowledge Management;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Applied Technologies;
- Multimedia Systems and Applications;
- Information and Knowledge Management;
- Big Data Analytics and Applications;
- Human-Computer Interaction;
- Ethics, Computers and Security;
- Communication Models;
- Digital Communication;
- Programming Methodologies and Technologies
- Software Engineering and Information Systems
To submit a paper to e3, click on: Submissions | e3 - Revista de Economia, Empresas e Empreendedores na CPLP (ponteditora.org)
All papers published in the journals of the Ponteditora portfolio are open access and available for free online, previously in ahead of print format. Papers to be submitted must be written in Portuguese or English.
However, the operation of this activity is only possible through the application of an article processing charge (APC), which includes numerous editing and dissemination support services in the best databases in the world. In this framework, we do not aim at profit, but at creating scale through the methodology and technological platform, ensuring sustainability at all stages of the process, with transparency and equity.
- In summary, the publishing services include:
- monitoring throughout the entire process;
- moderate average publication times;
- sending copy editing, design/editing and approval by the author(s);
- access to indexes and publication of abstracts;
- production and publication in Open Access of papers, increasing dissemination in databases, with worldwide coverage and guaranteed hosting of articles.
If you need it, this is our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org